Telangana State Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 is released to hire 833 Posts to hire into different Engineering Services and departments of the Telangana Government. The Application process for the Assistant Engineer posts will be available on the TSPSC website from 28/09/2022 to 21/10/2022.
To know about the TSPSC AE Posts Click Here
TSPSC AE Notification 2022 Age Limit
Telangana Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Notification 2022 released the Junior Technical Officer, Municipal Assistant Engineer, and Technical Officer vacancies with the age limit of a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 44 years.
TSPSC AE Notification 2022 Salary - Pay Scale
Telangana State Government recruitment 2022 comprises 833 vacancies in various departments with the salary ranging as below. The Gross Salary of TSPSC AE will be twice of the basic salary including the Telangana Government allowances. These salaries are defined as per the TSPSC 2020 Revised Pay Scales.
TSPSC Official Website
TSPSC AE Notification 2022 Pdf visit the TSPSC official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC AE Notification 2022 Educational Qualification
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the Assistant Engineer Notification for the posts of Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering in the Diploma Level.
For complete details about the Check here TSPSC AE Notification 2022 Educational Qualification.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Application Fee
TSPSC AE fee comprises of two types of application fees as per the candidature of various candidates.
- The Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) for the Online Application Processing Fee.
- The Fee of RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) for Examination Fee.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Fee Exemption
Telangana Government has given TSPSC Assistant Engineer fee exemption depending on the various candidatures.
- Unemployed are exempted from examination fee.
- Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector Employees are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Written Exam Centers
Five exam centers are given for the TSPSC Assistant Engineer written exam according to the locality of the applicants. The five centers are
- Hyderabad (Including HMDA Jurisdiction)
TSPSC AE Exam 2022 Age Relaxation
TSPSC AE - Documents need for Verification
- Application form PDF
- Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card /Voter ID / Pass Port / Driving License / Service ID Cards with (Photograph issued by Central/State/PSU/Public Limited Companies) / Passbook with (photograph by Bank / Post Office) / PAN Card
- Educational Certificate
- Certificate of Residence - the authority of Telangana Government.
- Declaration by the Unemployed to claim Age exemption from exam fee
- NOC Certificate
- Service Certificate to claim Age Relaxation
- Certificate to sports reservation
- Certificate claiming Ex-servicemen for age relaxation.
- Community Certificate for BCs, SCs & STs
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BCs
- Income certificate for the Financial Year prior to the year of application issued by the competent authority of the Telangana government for claiming EWS reservation.
- In the case of PH Candidates, Visually Handicapped / Hearing Disability & Hearing Impairment / Orthopedically Handicapped / Multiple disabilities, certificates should be obtained from the Competent Medical Authority in the SADAREM format relevant to them.
TSPSC AE Multi Zonal, Zonal and State Cadre Posts
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Posting in Multi Zones
TSPSC AE 2022 Application Process
- Go to the TSPSC official website and in the website check for the register through OTR and register using your Phone Number.
- Once Registered, Click on the online Application Link and fill in the all required dates.
- Preview and Cross check all the details once again and proceed to save.
- Pay the applicable application fee using Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card, and take the printout of the form for further requirements.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022 Qualifying Marks
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and carry out tasks given by the Senior Engineer.
- Collaborate with junior engineers to design, develop, and improve engineering processes.
- Ensure all expenses do not exceed the allocated budget.
- Perform regular inspections of equipment & Schedule maintenance or repairs.
- Provide assistance to various teams.
- Inspect inventory and report the unusual or non-working machinery.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot when required.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.