Well, who doesn't want a job in a PSU? It's a dream for almost every engineering graduate in the country. A lot of you have been working hard and waiting for an opportunity. Here is your chance to land an attractive job in a leading PSU.
GAIL corporation is looking for fresh executive trainees. Read on to know everything about the openings, how to apply, who can apply, criteria and other important information about GAIL recruitment.
What is GAIL?
GAIL (India) gas and oil corporation located in New Delhi, India, is responsible for natural gas processing and marketing across India. Its principal divisions are natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAIL TEL, and electricity-generating.
GAIL Recruitment 2021
There are three posts vacant that the GAIL organization is looking to fill. As mentioned GAIL will look into applicants GATE scores which will be the principal factor for recruitment.
- Trainee Executive (Instrumentation)
- Trainee Executive (Mechanical)
- Trainee Executive (Electrical)
Note: The number of openings in each field by category will be released at a later date.
Minimum marks relaxations-
Yes, there are some reservations to offer.
In the case of SC, ST, and PwBD section candidates, a waiver in the minimum marks obtained in required qualifications will be granted as follows:
- Wherein a minimum percentage of marks required is 65%, the lowered minimum percentage of marks in educational qualifications for applicants from the SC, ST, and PwBD categories are 60%.
- SC/ST/PwBD type applicants applying for unreserved positions will be judged on a general merit basis, with no exceptions to the minimum qualifying marks obtained in educational qualifications.
Crack your GATE Exam through GATE Preparation Online to get suceed in GAIL Recuirment
Terms and Conditions for GAIL Recruitment
- The minimum academic credentials necessary for every position are listed in the table above next to each post.
- Regular full-time courses are the only ones that will be recognized.
- All credentials must come from a UGC-accredited Indian university or a UGC-accredited Indian Deemed University or AICTE-approved courses from independent Universities in India or concerned statutory councils.
- B.E., B.Tech., or B.Sc. Engg. all are kinds of engineering degrees fostered
- Applicants with a 5-year integrated B.E. / B. Tech. + M.E. / M. Tech. A double degree in engineering in a related area will be accepted as well.
- Candidates who received their Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology in a related discipline/ department in 2020 or before are not qualified to apply for the position of Executive Trainee.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
Age Limit- Executive Trainee positions across all fields, the maximum age is 26 years as of 16th March 2022.
- For SC/ST applicants, the upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years
- For OBC candidates, it can be relaxed by 3 years.
- It can be relaxed by ten years for PwBD candidates in the General/EWS category, thirteen years for PwBD candidates in the OBC category,
- Fifteen years for PwBD candidates in the SC/ST category.
- For candidates born between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 in Jammu & Kashmir, the maximum age limit is also relaxed by 5 years.
- Ex-army soldiers get relaxation as well. The tenure served is the relaxation they get
- The individual’s maximum age, including all age relaxations, must not surpass 56 years.
Perks of Being a GAIL Employee
Successful applicants will be paid and given allowances following their level.
- Basic pay following the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the appropriate rates, and perks and allowances under the cafeteria system.
- Variable pay is a type of pay that depends on an individual's or an organization’s performance.
- Other perks include company housing, leased housing, HRA, medical facility, group insurance, and more.
- Employees who retire from GAIL after a minimum of 15 years of service will be eligible for Post-Retirement Medical Benefits in addition to the Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and Pension.
All of the following advantages will be controlled by the company’s current policy, which may be altered at any time.
GAIL Recruitment 2021: Placements
Applicants could well be assigned to any of GAIL (India) Limited’s installations, initiatives, office, or subsidiaries/ joint ventures, or deputed either to the Department of the Government of
India/ other PSUs during the Training phase and after integration. The chosen applicants may be assigned jobs, responsibilities, or assignments based on the company's business needs, including shift operations.
During the year 2022, GAIL will use the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - 2022 Marks (GATE-2022 Marks) to select Executive Trainees in Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Electrical.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the position of executive trainees in GAIL should follow the following steps-
- Candidates must first register for GATE 2022 examination by filling the form
- Then appear in GATE-2022 consistent with the rules and timelines provided by the GATE-2022 organizing institute.
- Candidates for the work of the chief trainee are going to be shortlisted for the conference and private interviews supporting their GATE-2022 scores and requirements.
- Candidates who have registered for GATE-2022 must download their admit card from the GATE official website once it has been activated.
- Candidates must apply individually online at GAIL using their GATE 2022 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of the GAIL website after receiving their GATE-2022 Admit card with the registration number.
The vital link will be available in the “Careers” area of the website for this reason. Applications that do not have a valid GATE-2022 registration number will be rejected.
Important Dates to Remember
Candidates should keep these dates in mind, These dates are
- GATE website became accessible for enrolment, application filling, and submission – 30th August 2021
- The closing date for completing and submitting an online application for the GATE 2022 through the website – 24th September 2021
- GAIL website opens for candidates to submit their applications online using their GATE 2022 Registration Number – 15th February 2022
- The deadline for candidates to submit their online applications to GAIL – 16th March 2021
Make sure to remeber all these dates and crack the GATE Exam through GATE Coaching
We hope this article provides all the necessary information that an aspirant shall require to utilize this opportunity to the fullest. Best wishes!
Subscribe our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge by Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO