IBPS released the notification to hire 6035 Clerical Cadre CRP XII posts on the official website dated June 30, 2022.
IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection every year through the Common Written Examination (CWE) for different Public Sector Banks. Reserve Bank of India, National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), and Finance Ministry of India guide and govern the IBPS to serve as a Human Resource body. Insurance Firms and Public Sector banks join as one the decision-makers for the value-adding outcome.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Eligibility
Banks Participating in IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
Have a look at all the banks that have participated in this year for IBPS PO recruitment process:
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Stages
There are 3 stages for the IBPS Clerk Exam.
Stage 1: Preliminary Exam
Stage 2: Mains Exam
Stage 3: Interview
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Tenses Rules
- Idioms and Phrases
- Multiple Meaning
- Error Spotting Correction
- Cloze Test(Fill in the Blanks)
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Reading Comprehension
- Preposition Rules
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coded Inequalities
- Direction Test
- Seating Arrangements
- Alphabetic Series
- Data Sufficiency Tests
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Mensuration: Cone, Sphere, Cylinder
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio, Proportion and Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequences and Series
- Permutation, Combination aInterestnd Probability
- Approximation and Simplification
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Simple and Compound Interes
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Languages
IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted in different Languages for candidates based on their state of domicile.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Prelims Centers
IBPS Clerk Posts 2022 Category Wise
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut off Marks - Years Wise
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Application Process
- Go to the IBPS official website.
- Navigate to the Registration page and complete Registration.
- Read the complete instructions.
- Do Part 1 of IBPS Clerk application form with basic details.
- Fill in the details and click on save and next.
- Select the post you want to apply for and mark the exam center of your choice.
- Note Registration number and password for future use.
- Upload the photograph and Signature.
- Fill the education and experience details.
- Pay the fees through Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
- Select the Exam Center, Check and Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application and save for future reference.
For better guidance, Take the help of ACE Online.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.