One of the most seeking jobs for unemployed candidates and the people who are eagerly waiting to join in the bank exams, this is the time to make it real. The most awaited IBPS SO Notification 2022 is released to fill the 710 Posts in various sectors. IBPS SO Common application process (CRP SPL-XII) has started.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. Interested candidates can apply for this vacancy. For details about the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates how to apply and application read the given article below.
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Important Details
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Vacancies & Salary
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Eligibility
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Application Fee
- For General - Rs. 850 /-
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates - Rs. 175/-
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Age relaxation
- SC/ ST - 05 years
- BC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 03 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities - 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) - 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers - 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots - 5 years
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
IBPS SO Exam 2022 PrelimsExam Pattern
The online exam will be conducted in two stages preliminary and online main exam. Candidates who qualify and are shortlisted in the Online Preliminary Examination will appear for the Online Main Examination and the candidates who are shortlisted in the Online Main Examination will subsequently be called for the Common Interview conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer
List Of Documents To Be Uploaded
- Recent photograph (jpg/jpeg).
- Signature (jpg/jpeg).
- IID Proof (PDF).
- Date of Birth Proof (PDF).
- Resume (PDF) detailing educational/professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Experience Certificate/Appointment Letter/Job Offer Letter (PDF)
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Application Process
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Go to the Home Page & open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” after which click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and Register.
- Fill in all the required fields and upload the required documents.
- Proceed to Make the Payment.
- Take the printout of the application form for further processing.
IBPS SO Exam 2022 Syllabus
IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022 Syllabus
- Seating Arrangements
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Distance and Direction
- Verbal Reasoning
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para/Sentence Completion
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Work, Time, and Energy
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- GK Updates
- Important Places
- Books and Authors
- Prime Minister Schemes
- Important Days
IBPS SO Mains Exam 2022 Syllabus
IT Officer (Scale-I)
- Database Management System
- Data Communication and Networking
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure
- Computer Organization and Microprocessor
- Object-Oriented Programming
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Basics of Crop production
- Seed Science
- Agronomy and Irrigation
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Practices
- Soil resources
- Animal Husbandry
- Government Schemes
Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Business Ethics
- Market Segmentation
- Market research and forecasting demand
- Product Life Cycle
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Service Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Banking Regulations
- Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant Laws and Orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, foreign exchange
- Prevention of Money-laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Laws and Actions in the direct link to Banking Sector
- Bankers Book Evidence Act
- DRT Act
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Human Resource Development
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Transnational Analysis
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Rewards and Recognition
- Industrial Relations
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis
- Grievance and Conflict Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.