Karnataka State Service Commission notification 2022 is released for 169 posts recently in the civil and mechanical engineering streams. The application process will start on the 19th of October.
KPSC JE 2022 Posts
KPSC JE 2022 Important Details
KPSC JE 2022 Application Process
- Visit the KPSC official Website and search for KPSC JE 2022 Notification.
- Register with your mobile number and email Id.
- Log in using your Mobile number, Email Id, and password.
- Click on the Apply Online Button
- Proceed to the application process and fill in the required details.
- Upload the documents and proceed to fee payment.
- Pay the fees using Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
- Submit the application and take a printout for further processing.
KPSC JE 2022 Exam Pattern
KPSC JE 2022 Exam Syllabus
KPSC JE Paper I Syllabus
- Current Events
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Social Science
- General Mental Ability
- Matters of everyday observation
- General Science
- Practical Knowledge
KPSC JE Paper II Syllabus - CE
Roads and Bridges: Construction, survey, design, etc.
Construction Technology and Management:
- Quantitative methods in construction.
- Construction, planning, and control
- Advances in construction materials.
- Construction in disaster-prone areas.
- Rehabilitation of structures.
- Construction economics and finance.
- Construction management and computer application.
- Mechanization in construction.
- State laws governing construction.
Highway Engineering: Construction, survey, design, etc.
- Compound stresses and strains
- Effects of temperature on Mechanical properties of materials.
- Theories of elastic failure.
- Strain Energy Methods – Deflection of simple trusses, strain every method applied to simple beams and trusses.
- Castigliano’s Theorem I and its application to simple cases.
- Analysis of continuous beams, propped cantilevers, fixed beams, Slope-deflection equations, and moment distribution.
- Three hinged arches, Lines of resistance through hinged arches under dead and live loads, Influence lines for horizontal thrust and bending moment.
- Rolling loads-curves of maximum bending moments and maximum shear forces
- Influence lines of reaction, shear force, bending moment and deflection, Reversal of stress under live load, Williot-Mohr’s diagram.
- Determination of stresses in the members of the frames due to rolling loads –Influence lines.Public Health Engineering: Sanitary Engineering, Water Supply, etc.
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.