Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) are government-owned companies that play a significant role in the economic growth of a country. PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE is one of the most sought-after job opportunities for electronics and engineering graduates in India. In this article, we will discuss the details of PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE.
Many PSUs in India also recruit engineering graduates through GATE scores. PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is one such opportunity that attracts a large number of Electronics and Communication engineering graduates.
Eligibility Criteria for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE:
To apply for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE, candidates must have a valid GATE 2023 scorecard. They should also meet the eligibility criteria set by the respective PSUs. The basic eligibility criteria for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have completed their B.E./B. Tech. in ECE or a related field with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidate's age should be less than 30 years at the time of application. However, age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Selection Process for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE:
The selection process for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE varies for different PSUs. However, the basic selection process is as follows:
- The candidate must have a valid GATE 2023 scorecard.
- The candidate must apply for PSU recruitment through the official website of the respective PSU.
- The PSU will shortlist candidates based on their GATE 2023 scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a group discussion and/or personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the group discussion and/or personal interview.
List of PSUs that recruit through GATE 2023 for ECE:
The following is a list of PSUs that are expected to recruit engineering graduates through GATE 2023 scores:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- NLC India Limited (NLC)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
These PSUs offer lucrative career opportunities and excellent pay scales for Electronics Engineering Graduates. The selection process for these PSUs is highly competitive, and candidates need to prepare well to crack the selection process.
In conclusion, PSU Recruitment through GATE 2023 for ECE is an excellent opportunity for engineering graduates to secure a prestigious job in a government-owned company. Candidates should start preparing early for the GATE 2023 examination and keep themselves updated about the PSU recruitment notifications. With dedication, hard work, and the right guidance, candidates can crack the PSU recruitment process.
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.