SAIL Management Trainees Recruitment through GATE-2022 Score
The Steel Authority of India Ltd, SAIL, a government organization in India, has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up 245 Management Trainee posts.
The Steel Authority of India Ltd, SAIL, a government organization of India, has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up 245 Management Trainee posts. There are vacancies in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Instrumentation Engineering departments. Candidates applying for these posts should have passed a graduation degree or equivalent course with a minimum of 65% marks in Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering specialization with a valid scorecard on GATE 2022 is also needed.
Interested candidates can apply online till 23rd November 2022. The online application process will start on 3rd November. SAIL is considered one of the top in the maharatna companies.
SAIL MT Posts 2022
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) - 65 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT) - 52 Posts
- Electrical Engineering (EE) - 59 Posts
- Instrumental Engineering (IN) - 13 Posts
- Mining Engineering (MN) - 26 Posts
- Chemical Engineering (CH) - 14 Posts
- Civil Engineering (CE) - 16 Posts
SAIL MT Posts 2022 Important Details
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Go to the Sail Official Website
- Register using your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Look for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
- Enter the required details and Upload the documents along with GATE Score Card.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the Application fee and Take the printout for further processing.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.