State Bank of India released notification to hire the 5486 Junior Associates posts under the Clerical posts around the country. It is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who are aiming for bank jobs and Bank organizations. Every year SBI releases the recruitment notification to hire fresh graduates in various clerical cadre posts and it is estimated that 3 Lakhs of aspirants participate in this Recruitment.
SBI Clerk Vacancies 2022
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Important Dates
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Application Fee
State Bank of India clerical cadre exam application fee varies as below.
- There is no exam fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidates.
- There is Rs. 750/- exam fee for General/OBC/EWS
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Educational Qualification
The candidates applying for the SBI clerk exam should have a minimum bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no minimum percentage is required for to apply and the students who are in the Final year can also apply.
The minimum age limit is 18yrs and maximum age limit is 28 yrs.
Important Books for SBI Clerk Examination 2022. Click Here
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST and Jammu & Kashmir Domicile - 33 yrs
- Widows, Divorced women of GEN - 35 yrs, OBC- 38 yrs, and SC/ST- 40 yrs
- OBC - 31 yrs
- Persons with Disabilities, General - 38 yrs
- Persons with Disabilities, SC /ST - 43 yrs
- A person with disabilities, OBC - 41 yrs
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2022 consists of three stages, In which the Prelims and Mains going to be conducted in Online in candidate opted language.
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Preliminary Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Exam 2022 Application Process
The State Bank of India cleck exam application process started on 07th September 2022 and ends on 27th September 2022. To apply for the posts follow below Instructions.
- Visit the SBI official website.
- Click on the link to Check SBI Junior Associate posts and click on it.
- Register and Login through One TIme Registration Link.
- Fill in the details and upload all the documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Take out the print of application for future reference.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.