Staff Selection Commission released a notification to hire the Combined Higher Secondary Level Posts. SSC CHSL 2022 Notification to recruit the 4893 Posts. SSC is a directing body that is responsible for recruiting different Ministries and Departments of India. Both male and females from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states can apply for these posts through online mode. Selection will be conducted through a written test.
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam is a great way to get into the government sector with Group B and Group C level posts in various departments. SSC Exam Notification will be released once a year. For the unemployees who are waiting to get a Job in government, it is a good opportunity. Check out the complete details of the SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Here. So, Interested candidates can read the below information and apply.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Vacancy
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Details
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-I Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-II Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Syllabus
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Relaxation
- SC/ ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved) - 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) - 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ ST) - 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) - 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from
- the actual age as of the closing date of receipt of the online application.
- Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities - 03 years
- Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (SC/ ST) - 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ ST): Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried. - Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) - Up to 40 years of age
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Apply Online
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission Official Website.
- Click on SSC CHSL 2022 Notification.
- Register and fill out the application form.
- All required certificates should be uploaded.
- The application fee has to be paid online.
- Press the submit button and then download the application form and take a printout for future use.
- If you want to make any changes to the application, you can do it on January 9 and January 10.
- The first stage computer-based exam will be in February or March month.
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.