Telangana State Public Service Commission released Group 1 Exam Notification to fill the 503 posts in the state. This is the fist TSPSC Group 1 Notification released after the formation of the Telangana Stat on 2014. The TSPSC Group 1 Exam is going to be conducted in the 16th October 2022 in the telangana state wide. It is estimated that there are almost 3 lakhs 50 thousand candidates applied for TSPSC Group 1 2022 Exam and the exam centers have been made accordingly in telangana district depending upon the applications. The exam will be conducted on the Telugu, English and Urdu.
TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 is released for 503 Posts... Click here for Info
Changes in Selection Procedure
- The prelims score is valid only to select the candidates for the Mains exam it doesn’t show any impact on the final selection process.
- Earlier selection process was based on general merit. But currently, the selection process for TSPSC Group 1 will be based on the roster.
- The final selection process for the candidates is based on the Conventional Type and merit. There’ll be fifty candidates selected for each post from the prelims exam to the total number of vacant posts available in the Multi-Zone following the Community reservation, Subordinate Service Rules, and Gender.
- It is estimated that 25, 150 people will be selected depending upon the rate of 50 people per post for a total of 503 Posts.
- Apart from the 25,150 people who stood top in the prelims. Candidates will be selected based on the roster based on the reservation.
- EWS, PH, and Sports reservations are implemented for the first time in group 1 services as per General Rules 22 and 22 (A).
- The TSPSC Group 1 Interview Process is canceled. The candidates who’ve passed the Mains exam with Top marks will be allocated to the Posts after document verification.
- In Group 1 Exam Paper IV - Telangana movement and the formation of State the new Syllabus is added for the effective 2022 year.
- TSPSC Group 1 Paper IV Changed Syllabus includes the
- Idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilising phase (1971-1990)
- The formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
- Socio- Cultural history of Telangana
- Economy and Development of Telangana State
- Issues of Development and Change.
- The General English Paper which is qualifying in nature is decreased to Secondary School Certificate level and the marks will not be counted for Ranking. The minimum qualifying marks in this paper are changed as :
- OCs, Sports men & EWS - 40%
- BCs - 35%
All You Need to Know About TSPSC Group 1 Paper III... Click Here
- SCs, STs, and PH - 0%
- The sports percentage is 2% in Direct Recruitment in Government Departments / Govt. Institutions as per G.O. Ms. No. 74.
- The List of Sports included in direct recruitment are Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Handball, Basket Ball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Shuttle Badminton, Kabbadi, Athletics, Swimming, Gymnastics, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Boxing, Cycling, Rowing, Shooting, Fencing, Roller Skating, Sailing / Yachting, Archery, Cricket, Chess, Kho-Kho, Judo, Taekwondo, Softball, Body Building (Uniform Services Like Police, Excise Etc).
For better guidance, Take the help of ACE Online.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.