Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC released a notification to hire 92 vacancies to fill the 6 posts in various departments of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Director of Rural Development, Additional Registrar of Co-operative Societies, and District Employment Officer under the Combined Civil Services Examination-I. TNPSC started inviting applications on 22d July and the last date to fill the application is 22nd August.
TNPSC Group 1 Posts 2022
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Director of Rural Development
- Additional Registrar of Co-operative Societies, and
- District Employment Officer
TNPSC Group 1 Applications
The Applications for the TNPSC Group 1 posts are taken through the direct PMC recruitment on the official website till August 2022 and revision of applications is allowed for two days i.e, August 27 to August 29, 2022.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam
Tamilnadu Government Staff Selection Commission's official recruitment notification for the prelims exam is noted at the Forenoon session on October 30, 2022. The exam is conducted at the selected exam centers all over Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies Details
TNPSC Group 1 Officers Educational Qualifications
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification of 6 posts has different educational qualifications to apply for 92 vacancies. Read on to know for more details.
TNPSC Group 1 Application Fees
- For General, OBC, and the Unreserved Category Candidates the fee is Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/MBC/BC Category Candidates the fee is Rs. 150/
- For Ex-servicemen/ Differently Abled/ Destitute Widow Candidates the fee is Rs. 150/
TNPSC Group 1 Application Process
To apply for the Group 1 posts of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates should follow the particular instructions to fill in the application form. The process of the application form is as below.
- Go to the official website of TNPSC
- Click on the One-time registration window if you are not registered.
- Fill in the details and register on the website, check the details carefully before submitting it.
- After the successful registration of OTR and login to the website once again for checking the details.
- Find out the apply online button on the website.
- Select the Job you want to apply for and proceed to apply.
- The application form in the new Tab and Fill in the details.
- Upload all the required documents and Proceed to pay the required amount fee through the online gateways.
- After the fee payment has been done, the application is available for printout. Take a printout of that.
- Download and take a print the application form for future references.
Prepare well. Follow our blog for more details and information about the Exam.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.