Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC has released a notification to hire 1540 posts to hire Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various departments of Telangana State. The posts are recruiting for the departments of Panchayati Raj Engineering Department (PRED) and Rural Department, Public Health Municipal Engg Dept, Tribal Welfare Department, Irrigation and Command Area Development (CAD) Department, and Irrigation and Command Area in Ground Water Department. Before starting your preparation for TSPSC AEE Exam know about the complete details of the Mechanical Engineering Syllabus.
- Free-body diagrams and equilibrium; Friction, rolling friction, belt – pulley, screw jack, wedge, Trusses, and Frames; Virtual work; Kinematics and Dynamics of Particles and Rigid Bodies in Plane Motion; Impulse and Momentum (Linear and Angular) and Energy Formulations; Impact.
Strength of Materials
- Stress and Strain, Stress-Strain Relationship and Elastic Constants, Poisson's Ratio; Mohr’s Circle For Plane Stress and Plane Strain; Thin Cylinders; Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams; Bending And Shear Stresses; Deflection Of Beams; Torsion Of Circular Shafts; Euler’s Theory Of Columns; Energy Methods; Thermal Stresses; Testing Of Materials with Universal Testing Machine (UTM); Hardness And Impact Strength.
Complete Information about the TSPSC AEE Notification 2022... Click Here
Theory of Machines
- Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration Analysis of Plane Mechanisms; Dynamic Analysis of Slider-Crank Mechanism; Gears and Gear Trains; Flywheels, Gyroscope and Governors; Balancing of Reciprocating and Rotating Masses.
- Free and Forced Vibration of Single Degree of Freedom Systems, Effect of Damping; Vibration Isolation; Resonance; Critical Speeds of Shafts.
- Design For Static and Dynamic Loading; Failure Theories; Fatigue Strength; S-N Diagram; Design of Machine Elements such as Bolted, Riveted, and Welded Joints, Shafts, Spur Gears, Rolling and Sliding Contact Bearings, Springs, Brakes, and Clutches.
TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus... Click Here
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics: Fluid Properties; Fluid Statics, Manometry, Buoyancy, Forces on Submerged Bodies, Stability of Floating Bodies; Fluid Acceleration; Differential Equations of Continuity and Momentum; Bernoulli’s Equation; Viscous Flow of Incompressible Fluids, Boundary Layer, Elementary Turbulent Flow, Flow Through Pipes, Head Losses in Pipes and Bends
- Modes of Heat Transfer; One Dimensional Heat Conduction, Resistance Concept, Electrical Analogy, Fins; Unsteady Heat Conduction, Dimensionless Parameters in Free and Forced Convective Heat Transfer, Various Correlations for Heat Transfer in Flow Over Flat Plates and Through Pipes, Effect of Turbulence; Radiative Heat Transfer, Black, and Grey Surfaces, Shape Factors, Network Analysis, Heat Exchanger Performance, LMTD, and NTU Methods.
- Thermodynamic systems and processes; properties of pure substances, the behavior of ideal and real gases; zeroth and first laws of thermodynamics, calculation of work and heat in various processes; second law of thermodynamics; thermodynamics property, availability, and irreversibility; thermodynamic relations. Power Engineering: Air compressors-Reciprocating and rotary compressors; Rankine, Brayton Cycles with Regeneration, Inter cooling and Reheat.
Prepare for the TSPSC AEE Mechanical Engineering Exam without any hassles with ACE Online Course
- Air-standard Otto & Diesel Cycles, Combustion in S.I. & C.I. Engines, Performance & Testing of internal combustion engines.
Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- Vapour Refrigeration Cycle, Heat Pumps, Gas Refrigeration; Reverse Brayton Cycle; Moist Air: Psychrometric Chart, Basic Psychrometric Processes.
- Pelton Wheel, Francis and Kaplan Turbines, Impulse and Reaction Principles, Velocity Diagrams.
Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Structure and Properties of Engineering Materials, Heat Treatment, Stress-Strain Diagrams for Engineering Materials, Iron-carbon diagram.
- Design of Patterns, Mould, and Cores; Solidification and Cooling; Riser and Gating Design.
- Plastic Deformation and Yield Criteria; Fundamentals of Hot and Cold Working Processes; Load Estimation for Bulk (Forging, Rolling, Extrusion, Drawing) and Sheet (Shearing, Deep Drawing, Bending) Metal Forming Processes; Principles of Powder Metallurgy.
- Principles (Gas, Arc, Resistance, and Solid State) of Welding, Brazing, 24 Soldering; Adhesive Bonding.
Prepare for the TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Exam without any hassles with ACE Online Course
Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Mechanics of Machining; Basic Machine Tools; Single and Multi-Point Cutting Tools, Tool Geometry and Materials, Tool Life and Tool Wear; Economics of Machining; Principles of Non-Traditional Machining Processes; Principles of Work Holding Devices, Principals of Jigs and Fixtures.
Metrology and Inspection
- Limits, Fits, and Tolerances; Linear and Angular Measurements; Comparators; Gauge; Interferometry; Form and Surface Finish Measurement; Alignment and Testing Methods; Tolerance Analysis in Manufacturing and Assembly.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Basic concepts of CAD/CAM and their integration tools.
Production Planning and Control
- Forecasting Models, Aggregate Production Planning, Scheduling, Materials Requirement Planning.
- Deterministic Models; Safety Stock Inventory Control Systems.
Prepare for the TSPSC AEE Electrical Engineering Exam without any hassles with ACE Online Course
- Linear Programming, Simplex Method Transportation, Assignment, Simple Queuing Models, PERT, and CPM.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.