Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC Group 1 Exam is going to be conducted on 16th October Telangana State Wide which is 15 days more. It is usual to get demotivated at the last minute some days or get distracted. To avoid these in these last days it is suggested to go through the Job Profile, TSPSC Group 1 officer salary structure to get motivated at times. In this blog, we are going to discuss TSPSC Group 1 Job Profile, Roles, and Responsible to drive you active.
TSPSC Group 1 Posts
- Deputy Collector [ Civil Services, Executive Branch ]
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category - II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Services)
- Regional Transport Officer (Transport Service)
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrar (Registration Services)
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) (Jails Service)
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Labour Service)
- Assistant Excise Superintendent (Excise Service)
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade-II (Municipal Administrative Service)
- Assistant Director (Social Welfare) including District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Service)
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director (District Backward Classes Development Officer) (Backward Classes Welfare Service)
- District Tribal Welfare Officer (Tribal Welfare Service)
- District Employment Officer (Employment Service)
- Administrative Officer including Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II (Medical & Health Services)
- Assistant Treasury Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer / Assistant Lecturer in the Training College and School (Treasuries and Accounts Service)
- Assistant Audit Officer (State Audit Service)
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service)
TSPSC Group 1 Officer Salary Structure - Pay Scale
TSPSC Group 1 Officer Allowances
- Travelling Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Dearness Allowance
- Study Leaves
- Paid holidays
- House Rent Allowance
- Mobile/Telephone Connection
- Government accommodation
- Conveyance facility or vehicle
- Extensive father's and mother's leave
- Job training
- Increments and incentives
- Health insurance
- Leave and Travel Concession
- Benefits after retirement
- Other benefits
TSPSC Group 1 Officer Job Profile
- Deputy Collector
- The Deputy Collector plays a major role in the administration.
- Mainly deals with Land Issues, Social Security Schemes, Arms licensing, etc.
- Runs the Revenue administration in the District.
- Also, designate as the Additional District Magistrate to deal with the civil supplies, land matters, mines and minerals, village officers, etc.
- Takes care of the Land Acquisition, Land revenue Collection, Income Tax Dues collection, Irrigation Due, Excise Duties, etc.
- Responsible for agricultural loan distribution.
- Handling Disaster management during natural calamities such as floods, famines, or epidemics.
- Crisis management during external aggression Or riots.
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Works under the Superintendent of Police and follows SP commands.
- Acts as the Supervisor for his fellow mates and takes care of proper decorum in a police station.
- Responsible for operating the Code of Criminal Conduct in preventive sections.
- Supervise and investigate crimes from happening again and again.
3. Commercial Tax Officer
- Inspect the local wards at least once a month and point out the environmental deficiencies.
- Maintain the periodical filing of monthly, quarterly, annually, and final returns by dealers to collect tax.
- Maintain various registers and records related to dealers, and for the approval and issue of statutory forms.
4. District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- Perform statutory functions of Audit of Panchayats and Inspection of Panchayats besides guiding the Panchayat Presidents in the administration of Panchayats.
- Implement various development programs.
5. TSPSC Group 1 Officer General Duties
- Distribution the work among the staff as evenly as possible;
- Train, Help, and advise the staff
- Manage and Coordination the work
- Maintain order and discipline in the Department or the Section
- Take the complaints from the people and resolve them by ordering the concerned department.
- See whether all facts open to check have been correctly stated
- Point out any mistakes or incorrect statements of the facts
- Draw attention, where necessary, to precedents or Rules and Regulations on the subject
- Put up the Guard file, if necessary, and supply other relevant facts and figures;
- Bring out clearly the question under consideration and Suggest a course of action taking dictation in shorthand and its transcription in the best manner possible.
- Fix up on appointments and if necessary cancel them
- Maintainproper order, the papers required to be retained by the officials
- Keeping a note of the movement of files, seen by his officer and other officers, if necessary
- Assist him in such a manner as he may direct and at the same time
TSPSC Group 1 Officer Carrer Growth
After getting the Job as TSPSC Group 1 officer, the candidates are eligible for bonuses, and incentives based on their performance after the training period. Also, the Officers can attend regular training sessions to improve their skills and Knowledge. On the basis of performance and potentiality, working officers can get the promotion to work as below Job profiles
- Rural Development Officer
- Block Panchayat Officer
- Senior Assistant
- Assistant Director Social Security
- Labor Enforcement Officer
- District Audit Office
- Revenue inspector
- Deputy MRO
- Junior Assistant
- Assistant Tax Commissioner
- MRO (Mandal revenue officer)
- Revenue Officer
- Election Officer
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.