The Telangana government has accelerated the recruitment process for the group 4 posts in the various Telangana departments. The Finance Department on Friday, November 25 released a short notification allowing to fill the 9,168 Group-IV posts through TSPSC. It has been revealed that the jobs will be filled as per the promise given by CM KCR. In this regard, Minister Harish Rao said that TSPSC Group 4 recruitment notification will be released soon. All these posts will be filled through written examination.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant - 6,859
- Higher Education Department - 742
- BC Welfare - 307
- Home Department - 133
- Panchayat Raj - 1245
- Revenue Department - 2,077
According to the latest information, it seems that the TSPSC Group 4 Notification complete notification will be released by the end of this month. These posts will be filled with intermediate qualifications. The number of vacancies is also high. There are posts like junior assistant and typist in government offices so the competition is high. Around 10 lakh candidates are expected to apply for TSPSC Group-4 posts. Through this TSPSC Group 4 Notification, the finance department has already received the details from various departments to fill up the vacancies. The finance department has also given permission to fill up these vacancies.
TSPSC Group 4 2022 Vacancy Departments
The TSPSC Group 4 Posts are under expected under these departments:
- Junior Assistant (Panchayati Raj)
- Junior Assistant (Home Department)
- Junior Assistant (Revenue Department)
- Junior Assistant (Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad)
- Junior Assistant (Director of Medical Education)
- Junior Assistant (Forest Department)
- Junior Assistant (Commercial Taxes Department)
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Steno (Revenue Department)
- Typist (Revenue Department)
- Typist (Panchayati Raj)
- Junior Steno (Home Department)
- Typist (Home Department)
- Junior Assistant (I&CAD)
- Junior Steno (I&CAD)
- Typist (Disaster Response and Fire Services)
- Junior Steno (Disaster Response and Fire Services)
TSPSC Group 4 Posts Educational Qualification
The candidates who wish to apply for the required to have a Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University or equivalent and for the posts like LD, Junior Steno, and Typist candidate must have passed the Government Technical Exam - Type Writing with a higher grade.
Be ready for the complete TSPSC Group 4 Official Notification which is going to be released soon. Get ready to start your preparation soon.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.