Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Corporation Ltd is a Distribution Company (DISCOM), that distributes electricity to the Telangana District. In recent times, SPDCL released a notification to hire 70 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) positions in the Telangana District. On 11th July 2022, it released an admit card for the exam which is to be conducted on July 17, 2022, Sunday.
TSSPDCL AE Admit Card 2022
TSSPDCL AE Exam 2022 Admit Card is released and here are the steps to download the admit card.
- To Download the TSSPDCL Admit Card visit the official website of TSPSC https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/
- Find Out the Notification - Direct Recruitment For The Post Of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) on the Home Page.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket option and it redirects you to the external page.
- On the External Page there are 3 options to download the TSSPDCL Hall Ticket.
- By using the Candidate ID/Reference ID and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- By using the Candidate Name and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- By using the Mobile No and the Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Choose any of the above options, Then, click on the "Submit" button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout to carry to the Exam Hall.
Districts covered under TSSPDCL Network
TSSPDCL covers the 15 districts of Telangana State.
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
- Jogulamba Gadwal
TSSPDCL Exam Pattern
TSSPDCL Official Notification 2022
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Corporation recently released a short note to recruit Junior Lineman, Sub Engineer (Electrical), and Assistant Engineer (Electrical) for 1271 posts. According to the Notification, there are 1000 posts of Junior Lineman, 201 posts of Sub Engineer/ (Electrical), and 70 posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
TSSPDCL, Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is a power distribution company owned and operated by Telangana Government. It was established by Telangana Government on 2nd June 2014 in Hyderabad, Telangana State with the main objective of providing electricity to the common people at an affordable price.
TSSPDCL has 33/11 KV substations of 1605 numbers, Power Transformers of 3102, 33 KV feeders of 1220, and 11 KV feeders of 7263, a Total of 4, 22, 003 all over Telangana for providing smooth electricity to Telangana state without any disturbances.
TSSPDCL serves the 6,489 villages, 2,059 tribal hamlets, 5,600 general hamlets, 5,806 weaker sections colonies, and 12,105 Dalit Wadas of Telangana State. It is estimated that nearly it serves 9.75 million consumers in the entire Telangana.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for TSSPDCL
It is the last opportunity to test your knowledge before the actual exam. Test your preparation with the ACE Online Test Series which is meant to give you the real exam experience before the actual exam.
Prepare well. Follow our blog for more details and information about the Exam.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.