Everything about TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 - Exam Pattern, Job Profile, Salary Structure, Cut-off Marks
Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC has released a notification to hire 1540 posts to hire Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various departments of Telangana State.
Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC has released a notification to hire 1540 posts to hire Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various departments of Telangana State. The applications will start on 22/September/2022 and end on 15/October/2022. The posts are recruiting for the departments of Panchayati Raj Engineering Department (PRED) and Rural Department, Public Health Municipal Engg Dept, Tribal Welfare Department, Irrigation and Command Area Development (CAD) Department, and Irrigation and Command Area in Ground Water Department.
TSPSC AEE 2022 Exam Pattern
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Educational Qualification
Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification for 1540 posts in various departments comprise different educational qualifications according to the posts. To know more about click here
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Salary Structure
The salary for the Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Posts is structured as of Rs. 54,220/- to Rs. 1,33,630/-.
TSPSC AEE Application Fee
TSPSC AE fee comprises two types of application fees as per the candidature of various candidates.
- The Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) for Online Application Processing Fee.
- The Fee of RS. 120/- (Rupees Eighty Only) for Examination Fee.
To Read about the quick glance of TSPSC AEE Notification... Click Here
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 Qualifying Marks
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 Click Here
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 Written Exam Centers
The exam centers have given for the TSPSC Assistant Engineer written exam according to the locality of the applicants.
- Hyderabad (Including HMDA Jurisdiction)
TSPSC AEE 2022 Multi Zonal, and State Cadre Posts
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus Click Here
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posting in Multi Zones
- Kumrambheem-Asifabad, Mancherial, Peddapalli, Jayashankar-Bhupalapalli, Mulugu Districts
- Adilabad, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Jagityal Districts
- Karimnagar, Rajanna-Sircilla, Siddipet, Medak, Kamareddy Districts
- Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Khammam, Mahabubabad, Hanamkonda (Warangal Urban), Warangal (Warangal Rural) Districts
- Suryapet, Nalgonda, Yadadri-Bhongir, Jangaon Districts
- Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Sanga Reddy, Vikarabad Districts
- Mahaboobnagar, Narayanpet, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Wanaparthi, Nagarkurnool Districts
TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus Click Here
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 Documents need for Verification
- Application form PDF
- Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card /Voter ID / Pass Port / Driving License / Service ID Cards with (Photograph
issued by Central/State/PSU/Public Limited Companies) / Passbook with (photograph by Bank / Post Office) / PAN Card
- Educational Certificate
- Certificate of Residence - authority of Telangana Government.
- Declaration by the Unemployed to claim Age exemption from exam fee
- NOC Certificate
- Service Certificate to claim Age Relaxation
- Certificate to sports reservation
- Certificate claiming Ex-servicemen for age relaxation.
- Community Certificate for BCs, SCs & STs
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BCs
- Income certificate for the Financial Year prior to the year of application issued by the competent authority of Telangana government for claiming EWS reservation.
- In case of PH Candidates, Visually Handicapped / Hearing Disability & Hearing
Impairment / Orthopedically Handicapped / Multiple disabilities, certificates should be obtained from Competent Medical Authority in SADAREM format relevant to them.
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 Application Process
To know about the TSPSC AEE Application Process... Click Here
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 Job Profile
- The responsibilities of candidates include constructing roads, anganwadis, buildings, construction of dams, canals, SLRB/ small bridges, regulators, works relating to water regulation etc.
- Taking precautions during a flood, maintaining irrigation projects, patrolling canals, precautionary measures during cyclones.
- Maintain and take care of construction and maintenance of core roads and office buildings.
- Prepare lists of the Water Supply Schemes, Irrigation Schemes, Flood Control Works, Sewerage Schemes, Projects and other affairs in the Department fall under his Division.
- Testing the check of reasonable quantity of work, measured and checked by his subordinates.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwz
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.