TSPSC AEE 2022 Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC has released a notification to hire 1540 posts to hire Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various departments of Telangana State.
Electric Circuits and Fields
- Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, basic filter concepts; ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin's, Norton's, Superposition, Maximum Power Transfer and Reciprocity theorems; two-port networks, three-phase circuits; Star, Delta connections, Measurement of power in 3-phase by two-wattmeter method; Fourier, Laplace, and Z transforms; Gauss Theorem, electric field and potential due to point, line, plane, and spherical charge distributions; Ampere's and Biot-Savart's laws; inductance; dielectrics; capacitance.
- Single phase transformer - equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation, and efficiency; three phase transformers - connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; energy conversion principles; DC machines - types, windings, generator, and motor characteristics, losses, and efficiency, armature reaction, and commutation, starting and speed control of motors, tests; three phase induction motors - principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single phase induction motors; synchronous machines - performance, regulation and parallel operation of alternators, motor starting, characteristics, and applications; servo motors.
Know about Everything about TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 - Click Here
- Basic power generation concepts, Economic aspects, Types of Tariffs; transmission line models and performance; cable performance, insulators, Sag and Tension; corona and radio interference; distribution systems; per-unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow study; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; Load Frequency Control; symmetrical components; symmetrical & unsymmetrical fault analysis; principles of over-current, differential and distance protection; Generator protection, Transformer protection, Feeder protection, static relays; circuit breakers; Power system stability concepts, swing equation, power angle curve, solution of swing equation, equal area criterion.
For a Quick turnover on TSPSC AEE 2022 Notification... Click Here
- Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Nyquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead, and lead-lag compensation; state space model; state transition matrix, controllability, and observability.
TSPSC AEE 2022 Mechanical Engineering Syllabus... Click Here
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- DC, AC Bridges, potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer, and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy, and power factor; shunts, multipliers; instrument transformers; digital voltmeters, CRO; phase, time and frequency measurements using Lissajous patterns; error analysis.
Analog and Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of p-n junction diode, Zener diode, BJT, FET; amplifiers - biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; operational amplifiers - characteristics and applications; simple active filters; VCOs and timers; Boolean Algebra, minimization of switching functions combinational and sequential logic circuits; Schmitt trigger, multivibrators Flip flops, counters and registers, sample and hold circuits; A/D and D/A converters; microprocessor basics.(8085 & 8086), architecture, programming, and interfacing, 8051 mc BASICS (Architectures. Addressing modes and instruction set).
- Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs, and IGBTs - static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits commutation circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters - fully controlled and half controlled; dual converters, principles of choppers, inverters, cyclo-converters, and ac voltage controllers
TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus... Click Here
- Four quadrant operation, Types of loads, Energy loss during starting and braking of dc and ac motors, Types of braking in dc & ac motors, Basis concepts of converter and chopper fed dc drives; V/f control, static rotor resistance control, and slip power recovery scheme of 3-phase induction motor drives.
- High-frequency eddy current heating, dielectric heating, Arc furnace, electric arc welding & electric resistance welding, Illumination: Laws of illumination, MSCP, SV & MV lamps, Factory, street & flood lighting, Electric traction, and track electrification, Speed-time curves, Tractive effort, Specific energy consumption, Mechanism of train movement, adhesive weight, and coefficient of adhesion. DC motor series-parallel control, energy saving.
Prepare well and set your mind free from stress because hard work alone gives you a cut to it. So, Keep your mind calm and prepare smartly.
For more suggestions and preparation strategies, Follow our blog. ALL THE BEST
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more updates https://bit.ly/3I1PDWs
For simple and smooth learning follow us on Facebook https://bit.ly/3uUG47W
Easy to learn, simple to remember. follow us on Instagram https://bit.ly/3oTntVU
Download our android app to receive updates https://bit.ly/3HY20CS
Connect with knowledge - To Download our windows app https://bit.ly/3LGyVOg
Think bigger, Learn Smarter, Download our iOS app https://apple.co/3LFzwzO
ACE Online Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.